As Leader of PwC’s Digital Change Solution Delivery business, Greg is responsible for the implementation and rollout of best-practice mobile, web, social and cloud solutions to PwC clients in order to add value and achieve overall business objectives.
In this role, Greg applies Agile Development techniques and integrates technology solutions at the enterprise level. PwC’s Digital Change also focuses on technology strategy and architecture; user experience design and implementation; and, cloud infrastructure planning and integration.
Greg has overseen projects utilising a diverse range of technical platforms, ranging from open source software, iOS and Android Mobile Apps to Java, SharePoint 2013 and .Net. The technical diversity of Greg’s projects is broad and is reflected in his breadth of experience in project delivery.
Whilst at Digital Change, Greg has led project delivery across a variety of sectors including:
- Mobile Banking and financial services apps for a major Australian bank
- Business-to-business (B2B) Portal for a key Australian utility
- Mobile applications for a leading Australian rail operator
- Complementary digital solutions for the Commonwealth Government’s SuperStream program
- Digital Collaboration solutions for a global professional services firm
- Mobile-based image recognition solutions for Australian retailers
- Location based mobile apps for retailers
- Mobile dispatch and logistics apps